Our people are what make us special. From saving lives and preventing crime to helping people in need and much more. Our Reward and Recognition scheme is our way of saying thank you to our Colleagues for the amazing work that they do each and every day, often going above and beyond in their role.
Well done to all our winners and everyone who has been nominated for an award this quarter – you are all amazing!
Our 2023 Quarter 2 winners are:
Team of the Quarter
WINNER – Haymarket Shopping Centre – Dual Service Team
RUNNER-UP – QVC Chiswick – Cleaning Team
Manager of the Quarter
Amanda Hall – North West
Colleague of the Quarter
Walter Williams – Houndshill Shopping Centre
Newcomer of the Quarter
Vicky Martin – Technical Services, Head Office
CSR of the Quarter
Susan Williams – The Galleries
H&S Champion of the Quarter
Tekbahadur Gurung – Wellington Shopping Centre
Service Excellence of the Quarter
- Paul Greatrex – Touchwood Shopping Centre
- Paul Britton – The Galleries
- Adam Wilkes – Touchwood Shopping Centre
- Adrian Alcantara & the Tata Technologies Team
- Christine Preece – Telford Centre
- Shaf Ur-Rehman – Castle Quay Shopping Centre
Outstanding Act of the Quarter
- Matthew Cornah, Jason Mackay & Gareth Griffiths – Grosvenor Shopping Centre
- Alan McCabe and Ahmed Karim – St Johns Shopping Centre
- John Trott – Quedam Shopping Centre
- Majid Khan – Templars Square Shopping Centre
- Andy Joy – Quedam Shopping Centre
Congratulations to all our winning colleagues and to everyone who was nominated in Quarter 2.
If you wish to nominate a colleague for a Reward & Recognition award, click here.
To see a list of all our previous winners, click here.