We feel that we’ve got a unique community “The Westgrove Community” and we are absolutely delighted to showcase our latest video.
When Touchwood partnered with Westgrove on a Total Facilities Management contract, we welcomed our new colleagues into the Westgrove Community with open arms and continue to work closely at all levels of the business to achieve the same common goals – a dynamic partnership, with continuous improvement and industry leading innovation.
Our #TheNewWestgrove initiative has been borne from significant investment over the last 12 months giving us an exciting springboard into 2024 that includes:
- Head Office completely refurbished with innovative state of the art integrated facial recognition access control and energy management systems.
- Key additions to our Senior Leadership Team including the pivotal appointment of Glenn Wilson as Group MD.
- Continued and expansive investment in personnel and infrastructure within our Technical Services arm forming a true market leading TFM service solution.
- Head of ESG appointment – Mark Allison, escalation of Net Zero strategy.
- Extensive Software infrastructure investment – Development of CAFM solutions delivering real time paperless Hard and Soft FM services. Implementation of our brand-new smart A.I energy management system.
- Social Values investment – Founding Patron of Mind Over Mountains our mental health and wellbeing charity partner, founded by the inspirational Alex Staniforth.
- Unparalleled and continued commitment to our Colleague community – our industry leading Reward and Recognition programme for all of our colleagues.