Our team had a great time at the Sceptre Awards, celebrating the best people and best practices in the Shopping Centre industry.
There were lots of successes to celebrate including:
• Touchwood Shopping Centre – Centre Manager of the Year (Large Centre) win for Tony Elvin and Highly Commended in the Diversity and Inclusion Scheme of the Year category.
• St Johns Shopping Centre won Car Park of the Year for their price down, customer service up strategy and were Highly Commended in the Operations Manager of the Year category.
• Handforth Dean Retail Park were Highly Commended in the Car Park of the Year category.
• Stamford Quarter, Broadway Shopping Centre, Castle Quay Shopping Centre, and The Arc all made it through to the finals!
• CBRE won the Grand Prix Award for their outstanding business performance across the board.
It wasn’t to be for our Templars Square Shopping Centre Security Team this time, but we’re very proud of them for making the finals!
It was a fantastic night, celebrating the Shopping Centre industry and great to see so many of our Partners from around the UK at the event. Congratulations to everyone on their wins and nominations.
We look forward to next year’s awards!