Our people are what make us special. From saving lives and preventing crime to helping people in need and much more. Our Reward and Recognition scheme is our way of saying thank you to our Colleagues for the amazing work that they do each and every day, often going above and beyond in their role.
Well done to all our winners and everyone who has been nominated for an award this quarter – you are all amazing!
Our 2022 Quarter 1 winners are:
Site Manager of the Quarter
- Keith Hammond, Arconic Kawneer
Colleague of the Quarter
- Aston Ford, Royal Priors
Team of the Quarter
- Ryemarket Shopping Centre
Newcomer of the Quarter
- Judith Rees, The Quadrant
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Champion of the Quarter
- Clare Danks, Head Office
CSR of the Quarter
- Susan Williams, The Galleries
- Christine Preece, Telford Centre
- Kirsty Kirkland, St Johns
- Jake Quieros, Hameed Smith, Imran Younis, Jonathan Chandler & Owen Jarrett, Castle Quay
- John Whitford, Willow Place
- Ryan Griffin, Willow Place
- Sebastian Tyrer & Mathew Hall, Marketplace
- Damon Kosmalski-Pearson, Riverside (Hemel)
- Darren Williams, Quedam
- Mike Clark, Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- John O’Neill, Touchwood
- Timea Kubikova, Head Office
- Suphan Konthong, Ryemarket
- Kyle Smith & Jordan Holmes, The Moor
- Colin O’Neil SR, Dewight Thompson, Alex Qarri & John Taylor, Touchwood
- Mark Griffin, Eccles
- Mo Osman, Queens Square
Congratulations to all our winning colleagues and to everyone who was nominated.
If you wish to nominate a colleague for a Reward & Recognition award, click here.
To see a list of all our previous winners, click here.