Our people are what make us special. From saving lives and preventing crime to helping people in need and much more. Our Reward and Recognition scheme is our way of saying thank you to our Colleagues for the amazing work that they do each and every day, often going above and beyond in their role.
Well done to all our winners and everyone who has been nominated for an award this quarter – you are all amazing!
Our 2023 Quarter 3 winners are:
Site Manager of the Quarter
Chris Struck – Quadrant Shopping Centre
Colleague of the Quarter
Jack Harty – Grosvenor Shopping Centre
Chairman’s Colleague of the Quarter
Lucy Wood – Head Office
Newcomer of the Quarter
Gelson Mattos – Broadway Shopping Centre
Team of the Quarter
CSR of the Quarter
Jane Gerrard – Spindles Town Square
Anton Morris – Queens quare Shopping Centre
Lee Stones – Haymarket Shopping Centre
- Carl Williams & Hassan Mehmood (Tata) – Ryemarket Shopping Centre
- Anton Morris – Queens Square Shopping Centre
- David Mann & Jonathan Chandler – Touchwood Shopping Centre
- Lewis Horne – The Moor
- Ricky Law & Bernard Thelwell – Stamford Quarter
- Kevin Harvoutt – Ryemarket Shopping Centre
- James Archer – Houndshill Shopping Centre
- Cleaning & Security Team – Broadway Shopping Centre
- Neil Merrick – Willow Brook Shopping Centre
- Ricky Law, Matthew Barrett, Nigel Coldrick & James Thompson – Stamford Quarter
- Rafal Teleszko, Miriam Contre & Ioan Leonate – High Chelmer
- John O’Neill – Touchwood Shopping Centre
Congratulations to all our winning colleagues and to everyone who was nominated in Quarter 3.
If you wish to nominate a colleague for a Reward & Recognition award, click here.
To see a list of all our previous winners, click here.