Our people are what make us special. From saving lives and preventing crime to helping people in need and much more. Our Reward and Recognition scheme is our way of saying thank you to our Colleagues for the amazing work that they do each and every day, often going above and beyond in their role.
Well done to all our winners and everyone who has been nominated for an award this quarter – you are all amazing!
Our 2022 Quarter 3 winners are:
Team of the Quarter
Wellington Shopping Centre
Colleague of the Quarter
Ian Duncan-Henderson – Haymarket
Michelle Meads – Templars Square
Newcomer of the Quarter
Kyle Farrelly-Reid – Spindles Town Square
Site Manager of the Quarter
Muhammad Younis – Royal Priors
CSR of the Quarter
Jane Gerrard – Spindles Town Square
David Jakes – Arc
Asa Abraham – Queens Square
Mark Driscoll – Templars Square
- Adrian Alcantara – Tata Technologies
- A very welcoming presence at Tata
- David Field – Ryemarket
- Helped a consumed elderly customer get to his bus and reunited a distressed member of the public with her friend
- Daniel Mason – Touchwood
- Was instrumental in the “Key for the city” project during the summer
- Philip Duncan – Marketgate
- Supported a customer who had had an accident and no ambulances were available.
- Asa Abraham – Queens Square
- Supported a member of the public while they were having a seizure, and maintained their dignity
- Adrian Reynolds, Touchwood
- Reunited a distressed elderly customer with her family member
- Anthony Yates & Christopher Ashley – Birchwood Park
- Their vigilance helped with an arrest
- Adil Hussain – Touchwood
- Made families feel very welcome at The Beach during the summer months
- Damian Harrison – Spindles Town Square
- Excellent CCTV skills prevented a car theft
- Rodney Gould – The Galleries
- Assisted with an arrest and saved a life!
- Matthew Hall & Denise Phillips – Market Place
- Gave first aid to a male who had been attacked and provided CCTV evidence to the police
- Angela Crawshaw – The Moor
- Prevented a knife crime
- Kyle Sands – Telford Centre
- Fantastic observation and diligence helped a lady with mental health problems.
- Haider Hussain – Queens Square
- Prevented an attack and provided evidence to police
- Jamie Barnbrook – Telford Centre
- Observed a male who had mental health problems and prevented an attack.
- Deena Openshaw, Matthew Hall & Abu Hamad – Market Place
- Attended a violent incident and supported police with CCTV evidence
- Security Team – Castle Quay
- Provided CCTV evidence to police to help with bike theft
- Martin Wain, Sandra Perry, Nar Gurung & Darren Harris – Templars Square
- Dealt with an incident whereby a person was taking inappropriate photos of a minor
- Ed Micklas – The Meadows
- Dealt with a brawl involving glass bottles, detaining the person involved.
Congratulations to all our winning colleagues and to everyone who was nominated in Quarter 3.
If you wish to nominate a colleague for a Reward & Recognition award, click here.