CCTV Controller – Exciting New Mixed Use Scheme, Bracknell
The Westgrove Group are recruiting for an experienced CCTV Controller to play a key role at an exciting new development in Bracknell. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a town centre regeneration scheme working with a variety of stakeholders.
You will play a key part of the security team, and wider centre management team, ensuring the safety of customers and property within public areas and the shopping centre facilities via surveillance of the CCTV network. You will work as part of a team offering unrivalled service excellence at all times to all stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room, to ensure that the safety and security of all stakeholder’s maintained at all times
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities
- Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software
- Participate in personal training and development in order to maintain an understanding of current CCTV legislation and regulation
- Assist the centre management team and / or police in respect of preparation of evidence as required
- Provide recorded media to authorised personnel
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices
- Participate in team briefings, operator working groups and the Employee Development and Performance Management Schemes to work closely with management and other agencies in the development of the CCTV control room function
- Provide high levels of customer service to all stakeholders including shoppers, retailers, contractors and partners at all time
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Experience of working within a controlled environment on your own or part of a team and including use of computers is an essential requirement for this position.
- Security Industry Authority licence for Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) is an essential qualification for this position.
- Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of electronic machinery is a desirable prerequisite.
- Excellent customer services skills and the awareness to go the extra mile for all stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the police and other emergency services in all communication channels including telephone and radio
- Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
- Ability to remain calm and sympathetic when under pressure, yet with the ability to act positively and quickly when required to do so.
- Ability to record incidents accurately using computer systems.
- Ability to operate sensitive electronic control equipment.
The Westgrove Group is an award winning national provider of bespoke dual service solutions, specialising in high profile retail outlets and shopping centres.
Our colleagues genuinely feel part of what we achieve as a team at Westgrove. Our business is unique within the cleaning and security industries, offering business solutions to all of our partners. We’re incredibly colleague centric and our ‘vision’ of providing an exciting career platform, offering unrivalled opportunities is what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Position details; Permanent
- Salary: £10.00 per hour plus Westgrove colleague benefits
- Contracted hours: 48 hours per week
- Shift Pattern: To be confirmed at interview stage
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com you must put CCTV Controller- Bracknell in the subjecting heading to prevent your application from being missed.