Business Development Marketing Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding business as a Business Development Marketing Administrator. You will play a pivotal role in our ‘Brand Awareness Campaign’ supporting our Business Development Team with a variety of administration and marketing projects. A fantastic opportunity for your career progression with on-going training and development with a leading colleague-centric company.
Westgrove are a leading facilities management company providing cleaning and security support to locations across the UK. Based close to the town centre in Warrington, Cheshire, Westgrove is an independent business focusing on providing service excellence and the highest standards.
Do you have the Westgrove DNA?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate – Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strictly attentive to detail
- Can manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and works well in a busy team
- Ability to proof read and format documents
- Internet savvy – familiar with social media sites such as Linked In
- Experience of using a CRM system & experience of bid writing preferred though not essential for the right candidate
About the Role
- Based at our HQ in Warrington, close to town centre
- Start date March/April 2017
- Hours 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- General admin duties
- Maintaining library of information
- Assisting with Tenders & presentations
- Preparing presentations and costings
- Updating the CRM system
- Updating web based portal systems
- £20,000 salary plus uncapped bonus
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Range of benefits unique to Westgrove Colleagues
Please contact Gemma.Healey@westgrove.co.uk with your CV and highlighting why this role is for you.