The Westgrove Group have a unique opportunity for an experienced Business Manager to join our Senior Management and Operations teams, covering the Midlands/Southern Region of the business.
We are looking for someone who can not only deliver high levels of service within their cleaning and security portfolio but has the capability of delivering new and exciting solutions to all of partners within operations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the strategic direction and day to day management of the Cleaning and Security services portfolio within your area of responsibility
- Giving the maximum added value as part of our existing contract provision
- Manage the delivery of all services to provide consistently high levels of performance that meet contractual obligations to customers
- Evaluate working practices to drive improvements
- You will play a key part in building and maintaining a network of close partnerships with customers developing strong account management and encouraging multi-level relationships between management and customer teams, ensuring compliance of service activities throughout
- Manage SLA’s and KPI’s for your portfolio
- To be responsible for the mobilisation of new contracts upon award and ensure a smooth transitional handover.
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Senior level retail operations / shopping centre expertise
- Proven leadership and management experience of a similar role, ideally within Retail Operations Establishment / Shopping Centre Management
- Excellent proactive and organisational skills.
- Self-motivator with a ‘can do’ approach
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Salary: Competitive